How to choose the best ride on car for your kids? A review on Rastar LaFerrari Ride On car from MomMomOnTheGo



MomMomOnTheGo is a cewebrity in FACEBOOK with more than 120,000 fans. She has been testing out the Rastar LaFerrari, the newest in the line of Rastar ride on and remote controlled electric cars.
Q
Why do you choose to review RASTAR La Ferrari Ride On Kids Car? 
When I was a kid, I know that there were two things that I really wanted…..I wanted a remote controlled car, and I wanted a toy car that I could drive around. I think that those are two things that almost every kid would love to have.
Q
How do you feel when you first received the package from RASTAR?
When the package arrives, it is a rather large box because most of the car is actually all together. We just had to put the battery in the battery compartment that is under the seat. We then had to put the seat, windshield, steering wheel, and 4 tires on. Once they were on, which took maybe a total of 10 minutes, we were ready to go.


Q
How about the car?
The Rastar LaFerrari is both a remote controlled car, and a ride on toy car.
Here are some of the features of the Rastar LaFerrari:
*seat belt
*doors that open and they open up which is very cool
*doors that click lock so they are secure
*working lights in front and rear
*button with engine sounds
*2 gears forward – Drive 1 (2-3 km/h) & Drive 2 (3 to 4 km/h) and one reverse speed.
*gas pedal for manual control
*remote control for when in remote control function
*switch on dash for changing from manual control to remote control
*push button start
*signal switch
*gas cap where you charge the vehicle
*aux plug in on dashboard to play music

Q
How about the kids? Do they love RASTAR's new La Ferrari Ride On Kids Car?
My 14 year old was pretty excited as well and was taking pictures and sending the pictures to all her friends. The next day after school, my Little One was in the car riding around and my 14 year came home with a friend and they were checking the car out.
The recommended maximum weight for the Rastar LaFerrari is 25 kg or 55 lbs. This is stated as equating to a recommended age of 37 months to 96 months which is 3 years old to 8 years old. I will tell you that from my experience older kids will love the Rastar LaFerrari, the key is if they are too heavy for the LaFerrari. When our Rastar LaFerrari came into the house my 9 year old was ecstatic. 
Next thing I knew, my 14 year old was asking if she could take a turn. I had to say yes, because honestly, if I could have fit in the Rastar LaFerrari, I would have driven in! 
My Little One just turned 9 not that long ago, so she is just on the top end of the recommended age for the LaFerrari. The thing is, my Little One is not so little anymore. She is a very tall 9 year old and is over the maximum recommended weight for the car.


I have to tell you that I do not recommend overloading the Rastar LaFerrari with more than the recommended maximum weight load. If you overload the LaFerrari, you will undoubtedly damage the car. We overloaded the car to put the car really to the test. I have to say that we were so impressed. My Little One is almost double the maximum recommended weight load, and the Rastar LaFerrari worked perfectly. She used it in 2nd gear for the faster ride and between having her overloading the car and then running the car via remote control, we could not really see a difference in the speed. I even had my Little One run the car with her in it over the grass to see if it slowed down on her. There was the tiniest bit of decrease in speed over the grass versus over the pavement, but it really handled what we were doing to it.
Q
So how do you know about RASTAR?
Rastar has been in the remote control car industry for over 10 years now. Rastar has also obtained the manufacture and distribute license for over 200 kinds of vehicles from 26 world-famous vehicle brands, such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, BMW, GM, Mercedes-Benz….After what we put the Rastar LaFerrari through in our testing, I can say that the car is well built and very durable. It appears to be built to last.
I cannot say what the life span for the battery is based on personal experience as we have only had the car for about two weeks, but the manual that comes with the car states that the battery is good for 300 plus recharges.
Q
Do you have any suggestions to the RASTAR Ride on car?
Here are the things that I would love to see happen for the next Rastar LaFerrari….
*A horn. There is a button on the steering wheel that appears to be for a horn but it does not makes a sound.
*Reverse lights that are white as per a real vehicle instead of red.
*Red back lights that stay on when the headlights are on.
*A larger version of the same vehicle for older kids as older kids love this product.
Really though, the small suggestions I made above are just suggestions and in no way needed to be done. The vehicle is amazing and kids love it the way it is.
Q
Will you introduce this car to your fans?
Yes, the Rastar LaFerrari vehicle is one that when your kids can no longer squeeze themselves into, that they will not let you get rid of it because it works perfectly as a remote controlled car. As a remote controlled car, the size of it and features, blows the competition out of the water. My kids love controlling the car through the remote in the neighborhood.
There is nothing better than a video to show just how awesome a product is and we have a video for you from all our adventures so far with the Rastar LaFerrari.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RASTAR 1:14 LaFerrari R/C car review

RASTAR Pagani Zonda R, you should not miss this!

Rastar Amazon Shop is available now!