Fastest production car at the Nürburgring - the Porsche 918 Spyder 1:14 R/C car review

This is a RASTAR Porsche  918 Spyder 1:14 R/C car review from our customer Alif Mohammad Magdy. The photos are taken by Mr Nafis. 

When the Porsche 918 Spyder became the fastest production car at the Nürburgring by lapping the circuit in 6 minutes and 57 seconds, I was eager to have it. Since I was unable to afford the real thing, I wanted to have it as a 1:14 scale remote controlled car for my collection. And as it was one of the ‘Holy Trinity’ cars, I wanted it even more to complete my own Holy Trinity.



So I started looking for one on eBay and Amazon. But there wasn’t a single good R/C to fit in my collection. All of those models were the 918 Spyder Concept. Those looked cheap, wing mirrors were absent and looked awful. I couldn’t have one of those by any means. So I waited for a Rastar manufactured 918 Spyder, a leading Chinese R/C manufacturer which makes top-notch quality R/C cars and after a year of waiting I got one in June, 2015.
Yeah, it looks exquisite like the other models from Rastar. Those headlights, taillights, wheels, build quality, everything is perfect. It’s available in yellow and silver color. It needs 5 AA batteries to run. Top speed is about 8-10 km\h depends on where you’re running it and the range is about 30-35 feet. You’d probably want to keep it in a cabinet or a showcase rather than playing with it.
This is the second car of my Holy Trinity. (Yes, I have my R/C Holy Trinity. I’ll talk about that later.) If you’re a Porsche fan or an R/C car collector or who loves to collect model car in a decent scale, grab a 1:14 Porsche 918 Spyder by Rastar. It’s not only a toy but also a magnificent model to collect. I think it’s the perfect R/C of the 918 Spyder in perfect scale to have and trust me, it looks stunning up front as it does on the photos. You won’t be disappointed.





Comments

  1. i need a 1:14 917. do u guys do 917?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sir, we do not have 917 now but we have gained the licensed from Porsche, if you are interested in RC car, you could follow our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rastargroup/ we will publish some new models some.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RASTAR 1:14 LaFerrari R/C car review

RASTAR Pagani Zonda R, you should not miss this!

Rastar Amazon Shop is available now!