Review:You Should Have This Lamborghini Huracan R/C Car Even If You’re Not A 9-Year-Old Kid


I have this Lamborghini Huracan R/C car for about 4 months and I’ve never played with it before. Back in December I went to shopping, and this bright orange color Huracan caught my attention. Though I’m not a fan of Lamborghini and I don’t think the Huracan is a good looking car, I bought this because it looked so good in Arancio Borealis.

It’s in 1:14 scale. Just like the other Rastar R/C cars this is also very well made. Both exterior and interior are full of details. You can see the miniature V10 engine through its transparent engine cover. Unlike most other R/C cars on the market, this does come with USB-charging. Put the USB cable in a USB port and let it charge for 20-30 minutes. Easy. You don’t have to deal with charging tons of batteries to run this thing. I think every R/C car should come with USB charging from now on.


I tested this R/C car on the roof in heavy rain which you should never do with these toys. The car was fast even though its little wheels were aquaplaning on the flooded roof. It was fun testing this until I restarted its remote control after putting it on the ground. I reckon the remote control was malfunctioned because of the rain, so when I switched on the car it kept on going backwards and crashed. It got stuck between two pipes and the paint got damaged though its body remain undamaged. I was astonished as I was hoping to see its damaged rear-end after the crash. 10/10 for build quality right there.

It’s a good looking fun R/C car. It’s not pricey either, costs only 45$ on Amazon. If you want to have one just make sure it has the USB charging option. Just don’t play with it in the rain like I did. Have fun.


Find more information here: Officially Licensed Lamborghini 1/14 Scale Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 Radio Remote Control Model Car R/C RTR-Color Orange

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RASTAR 1:14 LaFerrari R/C car review

RASTAR Pagani Zonda R, you should not miss this!

Rastar Amazon Shop is available now!